Thursday, November 20, 2008

Big Shot Top Note


I joined a Big Shot swap hosted by Julie Alberda, check out her wonderful SU only blog here:

http://stampingstation.blogspot.com
My Big Shot die choice was the Top Note which is by far my favorite and I think the most versatile. For this card I used Chocolate Chip as my card base with Riding Hood Red designer series paper with some I Wish from the Scrappin' Kit. The To You & Yours house was stamped in chocolate and colored with markers and the roof and snow were glittered up with some Chunky Sprinkles. The skaters are from Winter Post and were also colored in markers, cut out and popped up on dimensionals. For the water (mini pond) I used a Tempting Turquoise watercolor Crayon in an oval shape and blended with the Aqua painter. Cards were finished off with the sentiment from the To You & Yours set and the snowflakes from the Holiday Mini and some rhinestone brads or pearls.

1 comment:

JulieA said...

I just love this swap card! Your coloring and layout are beautiful, but what really makes this card are the embellishments. Man, you are good!!!