Sunday, November 9, 2008

Scandinavian Season




Here are three more cards I will be featuring at my Christmas Card party. I am crazy about this holiday mini set, my favorite SU set this year. Kind of weird considering the first time I saw it I didn't really care for it, now I love it.

The top card uses the star image stamped in black and color highlighted with Stampin' Pastels. This was also done with the strip on the side which uses the coordinating wheel. Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red cardstocks(with matching ribbon). The coluzzle can be used to cut circles, outlined image with white gel pen dots. This is a standard A2 sized card, you will just tear off the right front of card to expose the colored wheel image that is adhered to the inside of the card. All Holidays sentiment was stamped in black.

The Olive card uses the mitten image and the Punches Three (hostess level 1) which were embossed in White powder on Real Red cardstock. I used the square scallop punch to cut out the sentiment and then again in Chocolate (cut in half and positioned behind sentiment to frame it). I added a scallop punch edged border to the Ski Slope paper with some taffeta ribbon. Snowflake was stamped with Versamark in background on Old Olive. Bar at the top uses a gold brad and holiday mini gold cording.

The second card uses the tree image from this set on Whisper White embossed in silver with a brad and some white taffeta ribbon and Ski Slope paper.

1 comment:

JulieA said...

Wow, I really love these! You are so good with that set. I think it's become your signature. Wish I could come to your Christmas party!