Thursday, February 19, 2009

Three Amigas 24-7 Sketch Challenge


Today's card is a combination of two challenges, the first is the WT to use stripes and the second is a weekly challenge this week hosted by Julie Alberda. Julie made up this sweet sketch for our TAWC or Three Amigas Weekly Challenge. We would love it if you would play along too, just add TAWC to your keywords.

I used the SU Parisian Breeze designer paper with some Cocoa and Baja Breeze cardstocks, Friends 24-7 stamp set, 5/16" Neutrals assortment brads, and Valet ribbon.
Sharon Julie


This is from the new Artful INKables set Think Big. I love this image, the little reading girl has the sweetest expression. I colored her in Copic markers and added dots to mimic the designer paper (Delicate Dots- new SAB).

20 comments:

JulieA said...

Joanne, I love it! How strikingly beautiful. Love the way you mirrored the flowers in the DP with the flowers in the circle. And those giant brads...Gorgeous! WTG Amiga!

mudmaven said...

Oh my, I'm going to have to break down and get this set. Gorgeous! ~chris

Gramrussell said...

So sweet! Love the soft colors and the image is fabulous.

Jaspere said...

This is lovely. I especially like the combination of stripes and that polka dot ribbon.

jacque4u2c said...

Just wonderful! I really always adore your color combinations! Just stunning!

Angela said...

What a beautiful card.. love the colors and the ribbon is so yummy!

Becky said...

Joanne, this is lovely, love the the flowers and love that dp.

Anonymous said...

Great colouring Joanne

~T~ said...

Im really going to have to order that set! I love that little "bookworm". :)

Felicia said...

Joanne your cards are amazing. Such detail and the coloring is fantastic.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards...the bird one is just beautiful and I love the colors of Think Big...I might have to get that set, too.

Jacquel said...

Gorgeous cards Joanne! love the colors on both and the layouts are awesome...tfs!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like this layout! I may case it soon ;)

Heather Schlatter said...

Both of these cards are beautiful Joanne you are very talented girl!!!

I love that little girl reading and your coloring is great!!!

Heather

Julia Aston said...

Your sketch card is so pretty! love the colors! and that new AI stamp is so sweet! your coloring on it is super!

Kristin said...

Cool, I love her as a blond! And her coloring goes so well with the dp and the 'gentle' feel of the card. Love the big brad accents too. Just beatiful!

toners said...

Beautiful colors, Joanne!! You're on a roll!

Miss Molly said...

great job on these cards!!!

Alison Anderson said...

Very nice! I like that top one a lot! Great job on the coloring on both!

JazzyH said...

Very pretty. I like the colors