Sunday, May 31, 2009

Featured Stamper Challenge


Today's Featured Stamper over on SCS is Roxie Glaza, her work is really beautiful and she provides us with fun sketch challenges every Wednesday!! This card is a case of one of hers from her lovely gallery. I used Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Whisper White. The designer paper is Basic Grey Euphoria. I sponged the edges in Bashful Blue, Plum and Sage Shadow on the bottom. Stamped Kindred Spirits in black and Garden Silhouettes in Basic Gray ink. For the circle image I masked off a small circle and sponed on some Basic and Going Gray inks. Stamped silhouette flowers in black. Butterfly is from the hostess God's Beauty set colored in markers. For the Perfect Plum strips I used the Cuttlebug borders embossing folder and matted it in black. Black brads for side embellishing.

12 comments:

Michelle said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH my gosh! That is SO SO pretty!! I love it!! You really did a fantastic job here!! TFS!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card!! tfs!!

Becky said...

Gorgeous card, I just love this.

Elena said...

Stunning!!! I love the the little scene inside the circle and butterfly! The colors are so pretty! Really love the embossing too!
Thank you for leaving a comment about the tutorial, Joanne!

Deb said...

Beautiful! I love he soft colors and especially the purples. What an awesome challenge.

Jacquel said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! fab job!!!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Beeeauuuutifulll! I love the colors & the contrast! Another amazing creation!

mudmaven said...

I'm running out of superlatives to use for your cards lately! Gorgeous - again. ~chris

Jaspere said...

This is absolutely stunning. Love that background.

Unknown said...

sooo soo beautiful, I love it, I need to learn how to do that.

Vicki Burdick said...

This is so awesome, love the colors you used!!!

Anne Harada said...

Stunning, love your sunset and the butterfly. Gorgeous work!!