Friday, May 8, 2009

Flower Pot card


This is for my niece's first Mother's Day. She is just the cutest little new mama, it really warms my heart to see her with that sweet little baby.
I used the flower from Simple Friendship colored in markers, the flower pot is Really Rust with taffeta ribbon, sentiment from All Holidays, baby feet stamp clear embossed (by Stampcraft). On the back of the card I stamped the sentiment from Artful INKables:
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."

21 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful, those flowers are gorgeous.

Crystal said...

Love your flower pot card, so beautiful, love the purple flowers!!!

JulieA said...

Nice! Love the sentiment that you used and your flower pot is adorable...as usual! Great job, mi amiga!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

LOVE these flower pots! You can do so many different ones & that are all so cute!

eva said...

Charm! I really like flowers.

Jacquel said...

I love it Joanne! I haven't tried it yet but I will soon! tfs!!!

Sara said...

I love it. I've been hearing about these cards but hadn't seen one until now, it's gorgeous!!

Abi Bundy said...

I love this card, cool idea, great colours!

Velta said...

Lovely Joanne!! I love the flowers :)

Velta said...

Lovely Joanne!! I love the flowers :)

Tina said...

What a great card! Love the shap and teh flowers are darling!

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable Joanne. I love new mommies too. Great choice of flowers to use. Love this.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Elena said...

Great card! Those flowers are gorgeous!

toners said...

Absolutely beautiful! I bet your niece will love it :)

Cindy said...

Beautiful card!

Jaspere said...

Beautiful!!!

laos348 said...

This is beautiful! That is one of my favorite sayings and those flowers are gorgeous!

Sara said...

Hi Joanne, I've left something for you on my blog...stop by.

Veronica Z said...

Oh my goodness how CUTE!

Deb said...

Cute idea. Was that made using the Big Shot? I don't have one, but love the idea of the card coming out of the flowerpot. Just darling!!!!!