Friday, May 1, 2009

Mother's Day Blossoms















This blossom stamp is an unmounted one and I can't find the packaging to tell you who the maker is. When I find it, I'll come back and edit the info.
I colored this in Copic markers using R11 Pale Cherry Pink, RV21 Light Pink, R20 Blush and B00 Blue Frost (must haves), YG95 Pale Olive, YG67 Moss, Y17 Golden Yellow, and YR24 Pale Sepia.
I embossed the leaves from the Stampin' Up hostess set God's Beauty using Versamark and clear powder. I've been doing this a lot lately, it gives the card a bit of texture while still keeping it flat and mailable. This card is on it's way to NJ for my husband's Nana. Sentiment is from SU's All Holidays stamped in black.
Cardstocks used were Whisper White, Basic Gray, and Blush Blossom.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Happy Friday!!

14 comments:

mudmaven said...

Gorgeous card! Soft and lovely. ~chris

JulieA said...

Joanne, this is really beautiful! I love your soft colors and wonderful layout. The coloring is impeccable! You ROCK!

Jacquel said...

Nice card Joanne! It's very pretty...tfs!!!

Dawn B. said...

This is very pretty Joanne. I think that the font on this MD sentiment will always be my favorite. I have used it for all my cards this year. Great job.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

What a great idea to clear emboss the leaves for some additional texture and shine, Joanne! Beautiful Mother's Day card!

Julia Aston said...

Lovely colors on this Joanne! that blossom stamp is so pretty!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, Love this!!!

xiumaiyuki said...

I love the soft look of this card. Sweet blossom stamp and the BG pp is perfect!

Unknown said...

its beautiful

Gramrussell said...

Joanne this is so beautiful. I love the way you colored your flowers. Such a great job!

Anne Harada said...

Amazing card! That is such a wonderful technique with the clear EP. Adds just enough texture and interest without overwhelming the main image! Beautifully done my friend!

Sara said...

Amazing, I LOVE your coloring, I really need to work on mine. TFS

Anonymous said...

Can't help with the manufacturer...but you HAVE done them proud. This card is gorgeous!

Veronica Z said...

Oh my goodness this card is beautiful!