Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sweet Nothings Scrapping Kit


Sweet Nothings Simply Scrappin' Kit from Stampin' Up with a Chocolate Chip card base. I think this is one of my favorites ever of SU's kits. I like all of the papers and the stick ons, they're just my style and pretty easy to coordinate. Embossed Forever Friends wheel in Chocolate Craft and clear powder, sentiment from All Holidays. I colored the flowers in with Ruby Red and Olive markers. The flower is from the Pretties Kit with some of the stick ons from the kit and the Button Bouquet buttons for flower center with a bit of linen thread. The happy birthday is from the All Holidays set.

15 comments:

Becky said...

This is so pretty, It will take me "for days" to get my sketch done :) I just finished my Mojo Mon. on Wes. :)

Melody said...

Great card! Love the color combo!

Jacquel said...

This is very pretty Joanne! tfs!!!

Deb said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love the colors, it just is so pleasing to the eye in the design and mixture of papers. Beautiful!!!!!!

JulieA said...

Very very pretty! You sure are good at pumping these beautiful card out! Hey, when's our next playdate?

Jaspere said...

This is super stunning.

Sara said...

very pretty, love the colors, and the flowers

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Such a pretty card, I love the colors & I also really like the one that you posted on Monday in the same colors for Artfull Inkables- I can't wait to have some time to try that accordian fold thingie!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card, lady!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

gorgeous, Joanne! pertty colors and great papers! love it!!!

Sue C said...

LOVE the use of the Forever Flowers wheel! Never would've thought to use it like that, and it's gorgeous!

JazzyH said...

So pretty!

Angela said...

Very pretty, love all the color...

Anonymous said...

Very pretty colours Joanne.

Sara Smeby said...

So pretty! Love what you did with the flower! :) Sara