Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sneak Peek On A Pedestal


This is a Stampin' Up sneak peek available July 1 called On A Pedestal. It is really a cake set but I used the cake upside down on top of the bottom portion of the pedestal to make a drink and added some cherries. I made the main oval image into a shaker card that was filled with clear microbeads that reminded me of sugar. I ran Whisper White cardstock through the Big Shot using the Harlequin texture plate. I also used Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango cardstocks and inks. The flower brads in the corners were accented with a white gel pen center.

11 comments:

toners said...

Wow! What an awesome use of this stamp! I love it!

Becky said...

Wow is right, this is so lovely and so creative, time to get back into my folders :).

JulieA said...

Oooo, very pretty! Love the colors. WTG GF!

Vicki Burdick said...

very cool!!!

Julia Aston said...

love the embossed panel and fun way you used your new stamps Joanne! great colors on this!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Well aren't you clever! Such a great idea and terrific execution!

mudmaven said...

This is just fantastic! So bright and WOW it makes noise too. ~chris

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, it's adorable! I love how you used the cake!

Anonymous said...

Oh A shaker...I haven't don't one of THOSE in years! Yours just might inspire me to try one again.

Anne Harada said...

OK, that looks so yummy and I love the frame you created with the punches!! What a talented lady you are!!

Unknown said...

Fabulous...I don't know how you see these "upside down" things...I never "see" them until someone shows me...I guess I'm not a very out of the box thinker.