Thursday, July 16, 2009

Chic Boutique


Card base is Whisper White that was clear embossed with the Bella Toile background and then run through the Big Shot using the new Finial Press embossing folder. The dressform was stamped on the white, filled a few areas in with the Melon marker, paper pieced center with Razzleberry Lemonade paper to coordinate with the center polka dot ribbon. The top and bottom flourish is a frame stamp from the set I stamped over the white and Melon then cut around the outer edges of the frame to make it stand out. Added filigree brads to top and bottom to finish.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful, love the colors you chose!

Crystal said...

wonderful Joanne I love the su hardware you used for the top and bottom... Beautiful card!!!

Jacquel said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! Love the white base on this...very well done...tfs!!!

Sara said...

Oh my goodness another gorgeous one!!! LOVE IT!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Joanne! I LOVE all the new SU! stuff you used on this!!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous..I love the colors

JazzyH said...

I love the colors. Very pretty!