Thursday, October 15, 2009

Gingerbread House Treat Box




I designed this little treat box to hold gingerbread men for gift giving this Christmas. Creamy Caramel cardstock, some candy images from the retired Stampin' Up set Holiday Sampler and the key tag punch for doors and windows. Liquid Applique used for snow on windows.

For the House front and back I made a simple shape with the triangle top, it is 2 3/4" wide and 4" tall. The simple and basic box was 7"x 5 3/4", score at 2" on both long sides, score at 1/2" on each end of the shorter sides and snip one end to fold. I added a chimney which is just a small rectangle.

7 comments:

Sharri said...

OMG! This is awesome!!!!

Crystal said...

AWWW Joanne how creative, LOVE your gingerbread house!

Julia Aston said...

This is SO cute Joanne! A perfect box for gift giving!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

You are simply AMAZING!! This is just fabulous, Joanne!! Filled with gingerbread men it will be AWESOME!! Send me one....right now!!!LOL! (I love ginger cookies!! yum!)

Dawn B. said...

OH my heavens.. This is amazing.. That must have taken so much time Joanne.. I LOVE this.. You did an awesome job..

Chrissy D said...

This is sooooo sweet! Great Gingerbread house!

Abi Bundy said...

this is so cute!!