Friday, March 5, 2010

Free Standing Pop Up Card


All supplies are Stampin' Up.
I was still in a daffodil mood when I made this card. I spent the morning planting some daffodils, primrose, lavender, and tulips. What fun to get back in the garden again!
The image and sentiment are from the new Abundant Hope set colored in markers. The Celery base was wheeled with Old Olive ink and the It's Beautiful wheel. I highlighted certain areas with the white gel pen, added some lovely olive satin ribbon that is currently available in the Occasions mini and made some flowers using the Sizzlits Birds & Blooms die in Summer Sun and Only Orange with a More Mustard brad center.

5 comments:

Jaspere said...

Truly beautiful.

Jacquel said...

Wow! Just when I was thinking that I didn't need to get that set....what a gorgeous card you made with it Joanne!!! I truly love it and your coloring!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Becky said...

This is gorgeous,

JulieA said...

Wow, that's really gorgeous!!!!!! Girlfriend, you've done it again... :-)

Helen said...

Love it! will definitely be making one of this card. Love the color.0