Sunday, June 13, 2010

Artistic Etchings


I love this new Artistic Etchings set and everything that coordinated with it (those items will be available in the July Stampin' Up catalog). I used the new Cherry Cobbler (another favorite) with Early Espresso, which is a deeper and richer shade than the Chocolate Chip. I stamped the medallion on the Cherry and ran it through the Big Shot with an embossing folder. Stamped the main image with a lighter stamping of the Sahara Sand in En Francais with the Eiffel Tower over top.

6 comments:

Becky said...

I love what you did with this new set, it looks so elegant & dramatic in these deep rich colors.

Betty Wright said...

Joanne, this is so rich and beautifully done! That cherry Cobbler is going to be a fav of mine! I just love its richness...and with the expresso...divine!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Joanne - that red is so elegant with your tower! Very awesome!

dstandard said...

Such fabulous colors - dramatic card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Beautiful Joanne, I so want to go there, about right now would be good too!

whoistracy said...

Oh this is so elegant! Love that deep shade of red you used.