Friday, June 25, 2010

Homemade Ice Cream


The challenge at SCS today was to make an ice cream card. I didn't have any current ice cream stamps so I had to make a "homemade" image. Two Scoops designer paper by Basic grey on More Mustard card base. The ice cream cone was made with the bottom part from the old retired SU set Perfect Party and the top was a cupcake stamp from Cupcake Birthday from Mark's Finest Papers. Sentiment (Short & Sweet from SU) was stamped on a real wooden ice cream spoon.
Rich Regals brads and mustard grosgrain ribbon by SU.

7 comments:

Sara said...

How yummy! Very summery!

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great way to pull this together, I love the senitment on the wood, this is just fabbo!

Joan Ervin said...

Now that is what I call a super yummy card, Joanne....your ice cream cone is adorable!!! I was going to do the challenge today but ended up cleaning my house...what's up with that??? I must be sick...LOL!!!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Super Cute AND it looks delicious...It dosen't get any better! Very clever!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun summertime card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How yummy, Joanne! Love the hot colors and cool treat combo. The sentiment treatment is wonderful.

Wanda Cullen said...

My creativity was on vacation yesterday...I knew I didn't have any ice cream images, so didn't participate in the challenge. Such a clever idea to create an ice cream cone with these elements!