Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mrs. Frank Treat Bag

I love these treat bags and make them every Halloween. This is a little white paper craft bag that I cut with scalloped edged scissors at the top then adhered Top Note die in Green Galore with Orchid cardstocks (both retired SU),black gingham ribbon, tag and circle punches used for features. This is a mix of various ideas I have seen for these bags from Splitcoast and on the internet.

This card is going out to a girl who is a music major and currently studying piano, she is going through some difficult times with MS. The gals on Splitcoast are getting together some cards to cheer her. I didn't have any SU music images so I had to use this piano and sentiment from Artful Inkables. All other supplies are by Stampin' Up, the designer paper is retired though.

2 comments:

JulieA said...

Love Frankie! He's so cute and fun to make. I haven't seen the tab for the nose before ... I like that addition! And that music card! Joanne, that is so gorgeous and elegant. I'm sure it will cheer that girl up tremendously. And who doesn't feel better after receiving some "happy mail"?

Lisa Lara said...

I am positive Joanne, that this could not be any cuter.