Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Recycled Craft Drawer

I found this wood craft drawer at the Goodwill for $2. It was natural wood so I painted it with a white pearl acrylic, added some Graphic45 designer paper to the drawer fronts and used crystal teardrop shaped large beads as the pulls, the point is poked in through the hole where the little wood ball handles were. I thought this dressed it up quite a bit. Matches perfectly with my peaches and cream colors that I chose for my stamping space.

It's garage sale season, get out there and poke around! You never know what kind of treasures you can find to repurpose for next to nothing.

2 comments:

Elaine coustley said...

What a clever idea, I love the colour and the little knobs. x

Me, My Stamps and I said...

i love this!!!! the drawer is a great find, and embellishing it makes it more precious!!!
tfs:)