Saturday, September 8, 2012

Gingerbread Apron

Stampin' Up's new Scentsational Season and coordinating framelits for gingerbread images. I got this bundle just for the gingerbread man :) Stamped in Dusty Durango which is awesome for this particular stamp. I guess you could also use Tangerine Tango or More Mustard if you want to stay current. The baking sheet they are on is Brushed Silver cardstock. I cut out the apron shape and adhered to Sahara Sand card base and then cut out the arm areas on both sides so this will open up like a regular card. Added eyelets and narrow organdy ribbon (this was from a Saleabrations ribbon bundle), utensils are QuickKutz kitchen die, scallop border in Whisper White is a Martha Stewart punch. Paper is SU's Festival of Prints.

3 comments:

Kimie said...

This is adorable! Thanks for the details on how you made it. I cannot wait to CASE this one. :)

Kimie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this darling apron- and the Gingerbread men are adorable....I have not decided which bundle I am going to have to have..... I love this one and the ornaments.....