Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Be of Good Cheer Bows

Inspired by the samples of these I found on Pinterest by Tania Willis and Catherine Pooler, these bows are super easy and fun to make. You can make the loops any size you want to change the bow size. (9 strips with the ends taped together to form a circle or loop, find center and tape. Punch a hole in very center and add brad, arranging loops as you add.) I used Be of Good Cheer designer paper and various buttons, fabric yoyos, and brads to finish and secure all of the loops.

2 comments:

Kerstin said...

Great idea! These look fun and simple, thanks for sharing.

Catherine Pooler said...

Well golly be! I stumbled across your blog and was perusing your jaw dropping projects when suddenly I see a project that I have done! Then, I see that you mentioned me in your post! WOWSAS! Thank you!
Glad you liked that project, it was really fun to make :)
Have a great day,
Catherine
www.catherinepooler.com