Sunday, October 21, 2012

One Sheet Wonders

All of these items were made using one sheet of 12"x12" designer paper. I used a retired one by Stampin' Up that I really liked, but anything would work. I am trying to mostly use up my supply of paper before I can justify buying more of it :)

Supplies used were Scentsational Season for gingerbreadman and candy canes, greetings from Greetings of the Season and Glad Tidings, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Old Olive, and Real Red cardstocks, Punches and dies: Holiday Collection, scallop oval,pinking hearts border, bird and branch, Ornament Keepsakes, and Spellbinders Nestabilities for tags. Red pearls and thread are non SU. For all of the scrap pieces I had I punched out mittens so nothing went to waste, I will use these on more cards and tags to come.

2 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Fantastic set! I love that you used one sheet of paper. We are on the same wave-length as I am using my stash before buying more too.

Unknown said...

Wonderful set of cards and tags! Love that you used one sheet of paper and created so many beautiful items!