Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bee My Honey

How can you not think of using a bee with this new Honeycomb folder :) I used More Mustard, Poppy Parade and Pool Party with the main image on Whisper White. Just Buzzin' By set for bee and honey part of sentiment. The rest was done with the Calendar alpha and number set. Tea For Two designer paper, Nestabilities octagon frame dies, SU pinking hearts border and new stitched border embossing folder. Glittered up the wings with glue and Dazzling Diamonds.

3 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a sweet card Joanne-the new honeycomb folder is on my wish list-hope to see you back in some SCS challenges

bckctrygrl said...

Brilliant! I love it! I hadn't thought of the hex as honeycomb although now that is all I will see when I look at it.

Kerstin said...

Definitely one of my all-time favorites of what I've seen you do. Great choices all around on this card!