Thursday, December 26, 2013

Flat card


This card today uses all Stampin' Up! supplies and is nice and flat for easy mailing without having to use additional  postage. Cardstocks of Whisper White and Melon Mambo, Elements of Style stamp set and washi tape. I embossed it with the lattice square folder and then ran it through the Big Shot again without the folder to flatten it some. Makes it look like a textured cardstock.
I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas day yesterday. My only disappointment was the Doctor Who special that I've been waiting forever for, I won't spoil it in case you haven't seen it yet. :)
Have a lovely day, I am off to the Hallmark store to stock up on next year's wrapping paper!
 

1 comment:

C. M. Taylor said...

So glad you pulled this one out! I loved it and then tossed it aside..........now I will get it out and CASE your design. Thanks for the inspiration.