Saturday, January 3, 2015

New SU 2015

I'm still trying to figure out my new operating system and photo programs that we just switched over to. I have been such a creature of habit for so many years and feared change. Time to get with the program, literally! Hopefully I can get my photos to the size, clarity, and colors that I like. My biggest problem right now finding where they disappear to :)
Used some new 2015 Stampin' Up! supplies: Lotus Blossom stamp set with Painted Blooms designer paper (so pretty for spring cards), Lost Lagoon ribbon and cardstock with Razzleberry and Hello Honey also.

2 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

so pretty Joanne-I am anxious to get the new catty's to see what's being offered-happy new year

Amanda Sevall said...

Gorgeous card! Love how you embossed the patterned paper background -so smart!