Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tag Tuesday

Using up some scraps to make some Christmas gift tags, it's not too early to get started apparently. It seems the holiday season starts earlier every year, we were seeing Christmas merchandise weeks before Halloween. Sheesh.
I found this cute little gingerbread house stamp at my local thrift shop and I couldn't resist it. I love, love gingerbread anything :) Colored images with Copics and used Stampin' Up cardstocks, mini brads, tag top punch, and grosgrain ribbons. I am going to add some Dazzling Diamonds highlights to the roof and ground near trees.

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

That is a sweet gingerbread stamp! Wonderful tags for holiday gift giving!

mudmaven said...

These are just adorable. I'm on a tag making kick too and this was certainly inspirational. ~chris