Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Blue Skies


Oh, the airplanes... We should have guessed buying a home a few miles away from Boeing. When we were buying the house we never heard a one, now I can just about go outside and wave to the pilot as he roars by. Couple of times I thought I might have to hit the deck they sounded so low! Anyway, enough of my rant, these smaller planes don't seem to bother us at all when they go by so I thought I'd honor them with a card today :)
Supplies used are Stampin' Up! for the color and sketch challenges this week.
 Stampin' Up!: Pool Party and Always Artichoke card stocks, Clouds embossing folder, Sky Is The Limit stamp set, Cherry Cobbler ink and black marker for plane, vellum circle for propeller with a silver mini brad, popped this up with adhesive dot. The felt ribbon "road" is SU's retired Alpine Ribbon Originals.

No comments: